VIP tour of the world’s tallest building (124th, 125th and 148th floor)
Access to the Burj Khalifa’s highest viewing platform, 555 metres above ground
Incredible view from the outside terrace
Fruit juice and nibbles to accompany your visit
Información esencial *
Mandatory printed voucher
Horarios de apertura 9:30 - 22:00
Admire the city of Dubai from the highest observation platform in the world!
Once you arrive at the Burj Khalifa, you will have access to the Sky Lounge where you can enjoy some snacks and fruit juice. You will then be taken to an elevator that will deliver you to the 148th floor of the tower. As you go up you will be able to see all of Dubai’s unmissable sites thanks to the different projected images.
Head to the world’ s highest viewing platform 555 metres above the ground! Enjoy a panoramic view of Dubai as well as direct access to the outside platform, all whilst trying different snacks.
Then go down on a second elevator to get to the 125th floor, 456 metres above ground. Marvel at the 360 degree view over the city of Dubai. Then discover the very last attraction, the “Falcon’s Eye View” allowing you to explore the town from a new angle. You will also have access to the viewing platform on the 124th floor of the tower.
At the end of your tour, head down in the elevator for the last time and learn about the people who built the Burj Khalifa.
Lugar de partida
The tower is open to visitors from 9:30am to 10pm. You are not able to choose the time of your visit yourself. The exact time will be indicated on the official ticket, which you will receive from our service provider. You are asked to indicate the time slot during which you would like to visit the tower. According to availabilities, we will endeavour to arrange your visit during your desired time slot.
Please note that there will be extra costs for visits during the day and at sunset.
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: open visit
- Time: 8am to 10pm (prime hours : 3pm to 6:30pm). The exact time of your visit will be indicated on your official ticket which will be sent to you by email.
- Location: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
- To take part in this activity, you must present the official ticket which you will receive by email. You must also show valid ID. Entry will be refused without these 2 documents
- You must arrive at the tower within a specific time slot (you will have 30 minutes to get there). Avoid the crowds on the different floors and avoid queuing for hours to buy a ticket. You will use a specific elevator allowing you to skip the crowds and head straight to the 124th floor. You are asked to respect the time slot allotted to you for your visit. Latecomers will be refused entry (even for a minute’s lateness)
- It is recommended for visitors to dress in light shoes and clothes covering their shoulders and knees
- Visit times are entirely controlled by the team at the Burj Khalifa. Due to high demand, we recommend you book tickets as soon as possible so you can book the time slot which suits you best (first come first serve in relation to bookings)
El precio incluye
- Ticket for the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Fruit juice and nibbles
El precio no incluye
- All other extras