Discover Rome in 3 hours on an original tour in a Fiat 500, passing by the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, the Mouth of Truth and the Janiculum Hill, amongst other sites.
Enjoy the tour while driving your own Fiat 500 as part of a convoy, following your guide who will be leading from the front. You will stop several times to discover the different sites and listen to your guide's commentary.
IFrom aboard your compact stylish car, you will see many of Rome's landmark sites, including the Colosseum, as well as some lesser-known points of interest, such as:
- The Arch of Constantine
- The Mouth of Truth (Bocca della Verità)
- The Aventine Hill
- The Piazza of the Knights of Malta (and its keyhole)
- The Giardino degli Aranci
- The Circus Maximus
- The district of Lungotevere
- The shot of the cannon at 12-noon on Janiculum Hill
- The district of Trastevere
At the end of your tour, make the most of your time aboard the emblematic Fiat 500 as you head back towards the centre, close to the Colosseum.